Updated Terms of Service, Privacy and Cookies Policies
We have recently updated our Terms of Service, Privacy and Cookies Policies to include additional information about how we protect your privacy and data security.
We have always worked to ensure that personal data is securely stored and that the privacy of our clients is protected. We do not share personal data with third parties, we employ strong standards of data protection, and we continually keep our systems, policies and practices under review.
We have recently been working to further enhance our data protection and privacy policies and practices to ensure that we comply with the standards introduced by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the latest UK and US laws and best practice standards.
As part of this process, we have updated our Terms of Service, which apply to the use of all of our websites, services and applications (including mobile applications), and our Privacy and Cookies Policies.
By using our websites and services, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and accepting our Privacy and Cookies Policies. Please read them carefully.
Our updated policies:
Learn more about data protection, privacy and your rights:
- Data protection (European Data Protection Supervisor)
- Your data matters (United Kingdom Information Commissioner's Office)
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Data Protection Commission, Ireland
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner, New Zealand
- Privacy, Identity and Online Security (Federal Trade Commission, USA)